BSR Cultural Pearls
Creative Estonia takes part in BSR Cultural Pearls project.
The project objective
“Enable smaller cities and regions increase their social resilience and maintain the quality of life with local assets in an innovative way.”
Our role is regional partner/peer-mentor of the Estonian “Pearl” and participant in all project activities, including contributing to the solution’s development, piloting and dissemination/transfer of the results in cooperation with all partners.
Our purpose is to connect Estonia in the BSR network and maintain quality of life and social resilience in rural areas in Estonia.
Project is co-funded by the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme and led by the Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS). This innovative initiative will embark on a three-year mission to enhance the social resilience of smaller cities and regions in the area by utilising cultural and local assets. The BSR Cultural Pearls project specifically aims to strengthen social resilience in Baltic Sea Region municipalities and regions by harnessing the potential of local assets of culture and creativity.
- Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS) – lead partner;
- Alytus municipality (LV);
- ARS BALTICA (DE);
- Baltic Sea Cultural Centre (PL);
- Danish Cultural Institute (DK);
- Heinrich Böll Foundation Schleswig-Holstein (DE);
- Loov Eesti/Creative Estonia (EE);
- Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture;
- Regional Council of Ostrobothnia (FI);
- Ministry of Justice, European Affairs and Consumer Protection of Land Schleswig-Holstein (DE);
- Varde Municipality (DK);
- Vidzeme Planning Region (LV).