Creative Digital Transformation
Our two-year journey to boost digital transformation of cultural, education and touristic activities
Do you work in tourism, culture or creative industries? Would you like to update your skills to get ready for the new challenges facing this industry?
You are in the right place!
Our Erasmus+ KA2 Project Creative Digital Transformation: Adapting Local cultural, touristic and educational activities to a new virtual paradigm by creatively digitalising community offers started on April 1st 2021.
What is the Creative Digital Transformation project about?
The COVID-19 pandemic has revealed that many sectors are not prepared for the digital era, as not all their processes, activities or event can be adapted to a virtual format. What has also been manifested is that not only those sectors declared as ‘essential’ are actually essential: our society has realised how important is culture for our well-being.
For this reason, the Creative Digital Transformation project aims at reinforcing adults‘professional competences and skills in all aspects related to creativity, to accelerate the transformation of their professional activities, to help them do it creatively and disseminate it in a successful way.
What do we want to achieve?
Through our project, we want to:
- Boost digital transformation of cultural, education and touristic activities currently organised at local level
- Develop new tools and resources to foster the acquisition of professional skills of adult learners
- Raise awareness about the importance of art, culture and education in the development of resilience and creativity
How are we going to do it?
In the next two years, we are going to produce 3 outputs:
1) A Visual Virtual Map of European Good Practices, to inspire you with success stories coming from all over Europe
2) Two online courses “Digitalisation of materials and events” to boost your digital skills
3) The cycle of webinars on Creative Process Planning to encourage you to face challenges in a creative way
Eager to know more? Stay tuned, next updates are coming!