Creative Business Cup Policy Tour November 19-20
The creative industries present a great potential for in-novation and growth. Designing policies for growth in these sectors are a key to success. Creative Business Cup Policy Tour Conference will take place November 19-20 2014 in Copenhagen.
Get exclusive presentations by:
- Christian Bason based on his new book ”Design for Policy”, which is intended as a tool for public sector reform and innovation
- Cross Sector Innovation in the Copenhagen Art & Tech Incubator
- Rasmus Wiinstedt Tscherning on policymaking and EICA
- National policymakers from selected countries
- Network with and learn from other Creative In-dustries policy makers at regional, national and international level.
Buy your ticket for Policy Tour
For € _200 you get 1 1/2 day Policy Tour including Creative Entrepreneurship Conference & Award Show. Register here.
For 480 € _you also get access to the entire 3-day CBC program https://creativebusinesscup.nemtilmeld.dk/1/
For any questions please contact Julie Kjær Ovesen, Creative Business Cup, +45 2366 0206, firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Creative Business Cup?
Creative Business Cup (CBC) is the annual World Championship for creative entrepreneurs. Beginning with national competitions, each participating country selects their best creative start-ups. In November, these national champions compete against each other at the three days of international finals in Copenhagen, Denmark for the title of World’s Best Creative Entrepreneur.
See the program here.