Creative Estonia is committed to developing CCI start-ups and introducing the cross-sectorial impact of the creative industries.
We consider it important to raise the awareness of CCI and the availability of information, and we use our information channels as well as public media for this purpose.
- INNOLAB – guided workshop to develop new ideas
- TeamLab – ideas validation, development and team building workshop
- PESA- web-based start-up development program, 8 months
- PESA Virtual Academy – web-based development program for start-ups in English, 4 months
- BOOTCAMPS – BootCamp is an international intensive two-day training with a focus on business promotion, presentation-idea and investor topics.
- ACCELERATOR – fixed-term, cohort-based program that includes meeting investors, connections, sales, mentorship, educational components, and the program culminates in a public pitch event or demo day to accelerate growth.
- Competitions – Creative Estonia is a local representative for Creative Business Cup
- SILD – development program for design agents
For CCI supporting organisations and local authoroties:
- Creative Entrepreneurship Academy – CEA is a training session that is focusing on the relationship between creative economy and other sectors. CEA is both a theoretical and hands-on experience (conisting of conference, TeamLab and accelerator) with creativity and innovation.
- Networking events – differents formats with inspirational speakers
- Study trips – sharing experiences
- Seminars and conferences
For more matured creative businesses:
- PESA+ – web-based export development program, 4 months
- Joint visits to trade fairs
Tailor maid trainings for CCI :
- project management for culture
- business plan
- design thinking
- service design
- product photography
- preparing for the fairs