Register for the Nordic-Baltic Festival Conference!
Open to festival managers and arts professionals from all fields of art.
The 2018 conference of the NordicBaltic Festival Platform will take place on 22-24 October 2018 in Gdansk, Poland and is themed “Relevance”.
The conference will bring together managers and artistic directors of festivals from all fields of art and culture to exchange ideas and best practices, make new connections and explore various possibilities for cooperation, while attending some great Polish performances. This year’s programme is put together with the support of the theatre director and arts innovator Airan Berg. Keynote speech by renowned Swedish artist and choreographer Efva Lilja.
– make a 5-minute presentation of your festival (open to all – first come, first served; registration via info@
– find out about the Nordic and European funding schemes
– join one of the collaborative arts projects which will be pitched
The Conference programme is published HERE.
Participation fees for the conference:
– 79 EUR early-bird rate valid until 30th September
– 129 EUR regular rate from 1st October onward / through to the event
– 59 EUR student rate through to the event
We encourage all arts professionals to take part in this one and only full scale arts festival conference of the Nordic-Baltic region. Inspiring discussions and many new contacts will be guaranteed!
For registration to the conference, please book HERE.
To see accommodation suggestions view the Conference info.