Two-week startup Academy focused on Digital Transportation in Thessaloniki
This summer, SEERC hosts in Thessaloniki a two-week startup Academy focused on Digital Transportation.
The academy will run from 4 July to 15 July 2016 and will be co-organised by the Hellenic Institute of Transport .
Eligible for attendance are students coming from EU-universities. The students will get:
– Free accommodation and meals
– Up to 100,00 EUR reimbursement of travel expenses to reach Thessaloniki.
– Chance to win funding for your start-up idea
During the Academy, students will team-up with each other and will learn about:
– Intelligent Transport: Key challenges and market trends
– Hot technologies and emerging tools
– Entrepreneurship fundamentals
– Opportunity recognition and evaluation
– Basic Accounting & Finance management principles
– Marketing Fundamentals
– Business Planning
The best 3 teams, together with the best 3 teams of the other 2016 STARTIFY7 Summer Academies, will participate in a dedicated Boot-Camp in Brussels in October 2016 and pitch in front of an investor panel. The application process is now open HERE
The Summer Academy is organised within Startify7 project, funded by the European Commission and part of the StartUp Europe initiative.
You can find more HERE
SEERC – South East European Research Centre
24, Proxenou Koromila Street, 546 22, Thessaloniki, GREECE
Tel: +(30) -2310 – 253477 Fax: +(30)- 2310 – 234205