Creative Business Solutions: eGovernance
eGovernance Solution – a European competition on the future of e-Governance.
Creative Estonia in cooperation with global entrepreneurship competition Creative Business Cup are inviting start-ups from all over Europe to send their best ideas for the new e-services to Creative Business Solutions eGovernance competition. The finals will be held on Oct 6th 2017 during the Ministerial e-Government Conference that is held in the framework of Estonian EU Presidency in Tallinn, Estonia.
People in Estonia can benefit from the most advanced digital society in the world.
Become part of our success story!
- 5 days saved each year by signing documents digitally
- 3 minutes to file taxes
- 3 hours to start a company
- 18,000+ e-residents
But with your help we can do so much more!
Sky is the limit so write down your creative innovative idea for the next groundbreaking e-service to make all of our lives better and submit it to the CBS: eGovernance!
Because you get a chance to:
- win a prize in a value of 10 000 euros if your idea is selected as the best one;
- become friends with Estonian government;
- develop a new diamond project for your portfolio and increase your future sales with it;
- pitch your idea at the Creative Business Cup Global Finals in Denmark;
- share your awesome idea with the rest of the world and become an e-services superstar.
APPLY HERE, before applying you must make a user account.
„For Europe, Estonia is a digital society, a flexible progressive small country striving towards innovations. Our e-image makes us attractive and it is up to us how we are able to take advantage of it in order to transform the interest to investments, jobs and overall prosperity,“ said Kaja Kallas, a member of European Parliament and a patron to Creative Business Cup Estonia.
Estonia’s success story is globally renowned, give yourself a chance to include you in it!
To participate it is important that:
- you have a strong innovative business idea that can be used in the public sector;
- creative competencies must be involved in the process;
- the idea you propose has to resolve some real-life problem;
- the idea belongs to the team who presented it.
- 5th September – Application deadline
- 5th October – 10 teams at eGovernance Solution semifinals
- 6th October – 5 teams at eGovernance Solution finals
- 16th November – 3 teams can attend CBC final event in Denmark
Travelling costs of the semifinalists and finalists will be covered!
If you have questions take a look at Frequently Asked Questions