Generator conference in Sweden
The yearly Generator conference on creativity, innovation and leadership is coming up November 26-27 in Gävle, Sweden. This year the prorgam is especially rich and interesting.
Some of the highlights are:
– Simon Kyaga from Karolinska Institutet who will speak about the fine line between genious and madness and his hunt for “creative” genes
– Carlo Einarsson from Europe’s leading paper production company Iggesund Paperboard, who will tell about the benefits of the Black Box Project where they let designers freely create new paperboard concepts
– the Swedish Minister of Enterprise Annie Lööf who will speak about the new innovation strategy and the strategy to increase Sweden’s attractiveness
– the artist Linda Nordfors who will run a workshop under the headline The artist as a destination developer
– the Swedish Council for Cultural and Creative Industries will present their conclusions
-The launch of the english version of the book ToDo (development of cultural and creative industries in practice).
The conference will be opened by a dance performance visualizing the every-day life of a cultural worker, especially composed for the Generator conference. We can also promise that the food experience will be something extra; one of Sweden’s best chefs and sound artist will put together an unforgettable dinner. We are also making an extra effort to matchmake the conference delegates; an app that will be launched shortly before the event – look out for that!
Time & date: 26 November 11 am to 27 November 2.30 pm
Price: 3 500 SEK (ca 395 EUR)
Members of Generator Sverige 2500 SEK (ca 282 EUR, up to 10 tickets)
Companies with up to 5 employees 1500 SEK (ca 170 EUR). All prices VAT excluded.
See the program for more information and register at http://generatorsverige.se/gavle12/in-english.