Conference on Building Effective Creative Clusters, 25 November in Munich, Germany
The conference will address practical ideas to unlock the economic value of the Creative & Cultural Industries. This event will be organised by the Cluster2020 and European Creative Cluster Lab Partners and showcases the final results and findings from both of these ECIA actions.
The conference programme includes sessions on:
▪ Developing strategies and services within creative clusters
▪ Effective co-working and Incubation Centres for Creative Clusters
▪ How Creative Industries can add real value in your city or region
▪ Cross-sectoral and Cross-cluster collaboration – a catalyst for real growth
The event will take place at the innovative co-working space WERK1:
Grafinger Str. 6,
81671 Munich, Germany
Register now! The event is being organised in partnership with:
▪ The ECCL pilot training on cross-sectorial innovation and collaboration among creative clusters;
▪ The EBN Tech Camp 26-27 November, Munich, with a special focus on creative industries.
These events will be taking place at the same venue the days before and after our conference.
About the European Creative Industries Alliance (ECIA)
ECIA is an integrated policy initiative that combines policy learning with 8 concrete actions on innovation vouchers, better access to finance and cluster excellence & cooperation. It is an open platform that brings together policy-makers and business support practitioners from 28 partner organisations and 12 countries. Its overall aim is to shape a community in Europe that actively supports creative industries as a driver for competitiveness, job creation and structural change by developing and testing better policies and tools for creative industries.
The conference is free of charge and is organised by the Cluster2020 and European Creative Cluster Lab Partners. To attend this conference on 25 November, please register here.
Cláudia Silva, firstname.lastname@example.org