Design and Development of Virtual Environments by the University of Tartu
The new Master’s Program DDVE (Design and Development of Virtual Environments) by the University of Tartu is a significant improvement in the learning process. The industry provided us with extensive feedback about its needs, and there was a thorough analysis of many international educational programs and concepts (our favorite authors are Steve Blank and Eric Ries). The result is DDVE – an entrepreneurial Master’s Program without precedent. It is both inter-disciplinary and practical, and, it teaches cutting edge international product and business development.
The extremely varied backgrounds of our students provides the opportunity to create a new quality out of cooperation and teamwork. Unique, even in a global sense three different fields into are combined into a single program: Design + Technology + Entrepreneurship.
- ICT students with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Design students interested in ICT
- Students of economy and business management
- Students of law and social sciences
- Startuppers wishing to hone their skills
- Employees of ICT-companies wanting to expand the scope of their skills
- Everyone who wants to change the world by creating innovative products and services.
See application infot here