Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013 “Innovation Drift” in December
Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013 “Innovation Drift” is taking place in Vilnius, Lithuania on December 4-6, 2013! Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013 “Innovation Drift” is an international event designed to create a high-level discussion platform about innovation, best practices and impact for European economy growth and well-being including the situation in various countries and regions (foremost, the Baltic sea region).
The registration to the Event is now OPEN. Please, register here.
The event aims to shed light on such topics as:
- European innovation policy and expectations from the new financial perspective HORIZON 2020
- SMEs role in creating innovative Europe
- Startups and entrepreneurship
- Eco-innovations and green business models
- Public and private partnership
- Competitiveness of companies and development of clusters
- Developing innovation eco-systems
- Measuring innovation in small regions
The brightest personalities and the sharpest minds, the most influential experts in their fields, people that live today to change the future! Few of them that will stimulate debate and spread ideas during the Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013 “Innovation Drift”:
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the World Wide Web
- Robert-Jan Smits, Director-General of RTD at the European Commission
- Christoph Räthke, Founder and CEO, Berlin Startup Academy
- Cheryl Miller, Digital Social Entrepreneur, founder, Zen Digital Europe among many others.
The full line-up will be revealed along the way and can be found at www.vif2013.com
The Forum, which is part of Lithuania’s Presidency events of the Council of the EU, is organized by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania in cooperation with the Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology (MITA).
Do not miss the opportunity and be among other well-known innovation leaders, experts and enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized enterprises, policy makers, and researchers from the EU and abroad.
Full program for the Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013 “Innovation Drift” can be found on the Event’s website.
The registration for the Vilnius Innovation Forum 2013 “Innovation Drift” is free of charge and available here.
There is a limited number of 600 seats available to the Event, and organizers will have to confirm your participation. Do not wait to register!